Wednesday 26 February 2014

Happy Wednesday :)

Good morning all, hope you all have a brilliant day, I'm dropping my little monster off at nursery shortly, going to asda shopping and then I am going to see the lego movie! yay 

Yesterday saw 3 of the samaflora team go to a new wholesaler to have a look at new papers and things to bring you many more new flowers, this will see in due course a new very limited edition, that will not be able to be repeated, so keep an eye out for more details of that.

I am also in the process of coming up with ideas for the mothers day giveaway, hoping to have that posted very soon so you can all enter, keep checking back to see if I have posted yet.

I'm still looking for peoples makes with our flowers, noone has sent me any yet so please do so I have some more pretty pictures to share :(

No comments:

Post a Comment